Terms and Conditions
1. Governing Provisions: All Mirus Bio LLC products are sold and shipped subject to these Terms and Conditions, unless modified by a quotation issued by Mirus Bio LLC or an agreement signed by both Mirus Bio LLC and the customer. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other written document or oral discussion including terms or conditions appearing on a purchase order issued by the customer.
2. Product Safety: Mirus Bio LLC manufactures products for research use by qualified individuals. These products may contain chemicals that may be harmful if misused. Customers are responsible for reviewing and following the instructions included in the product protocols and SDS that accompany the product. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions regarding the safe use of Mirus Bio LLC products. We recommend our products be used in accordance with the NIH guidelines developed for genetic research.
3. Warranties: Mirus Bio LLC products are warranted to meet or exceed the stated specifications for the usable life of the product defined as either the expiration date for the product or six months from the date of receipt for those products not carrying an expiration date. This warranty is void if the customer has altered or misused the product or failed to store the product as recommended. The warranty does not include defects or failures associated with materials supplied to Mirus Bio LLC by the customer. Mirus Bio LLC disclaims any and all responsibility for any injury or damage which may be caused by the failure of the buyer or any other person to use these products in accordance with the conditions outlined herein. Mirus Bio's sole obligation and the customer's sole remedy are limited to free replacement of products that fail to meet our minimum performance specifications. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE. MIRUS BIO LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SUITABILITY, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE. MIRUS BIO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE FAILURE OF MIRUS BIO LLC PRODUCTS TO PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STATED SPECIFICATIONS.
Mirus Bio LLC is not liable for any loss, damages or penalties resulting from delays in manufacturing or delivery of products or services. This warranty applies to all products and services offered by Mirus Bio LLC including catalog products, bulk products, custom products and custom services. Unless otherwise agreed, all technical assistance and information is provided free of charge and we make no warranty regarding the accuracy or utility of such information or assistance.
4. Patents: Mirus Bio's products and processes are covered by one or more patents and are subject to other trade secret and proprietary rights. No transfer or grant of rights under any patent or patents is made or is to be implied by any provision under these Terms and Conditions other than a limited license to use the products for research only. You agree not to infringe upon such rights or to attempt to reverse engineer, reconstruct, synthesize or otherwise modify Mirus Bio products. Certain applications of Mirus Bio products may require licenses from other parties. Determining the existence and scope of such third party intellectual property is the responsibility of the customer. Purchase of the product provides the customer with a limited non-transferable license under any Mirus Bio patents or patent applications to use the product for internal research unless there is a written limitation to this license in the product literature. The customer is responsible for carefully reviewing the product literature and respecting any limitations to this license, e.g. limitations for commercial use or research by for-profit institutions.
5. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Mirus Bio LLC harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and amounts paid in settlement in good faith) which may be suffered or incurred by Mirus Bio LLC (including, without limitation, as a result of any claim or action by a third party) arising in any manner from Customer's use of any Products sold from this Web site or otherwise arising out of any act or omission of Customer, its employees, agents or representatives, or by reason of breach of or failure to perform any of Customers obligations hereunder.
6. Orders, Shipment and Delivery: Purchase orders placed before 4:00 pm Central Time will be shipped that day. Orders placed on Friday will ship on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Orders for regularly stocked items may only be cancelled prior to shipment of the order. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to the customer's invoice. Orders are shipped by Federal Express. Unless agreed upon in writing, all shipments are free carrier (FCA) our facility in Madison, Wisconsin. Costs for transportation and risk of loss transfer to the buyer upon delivery to the carrier. The customer is responsible for any tariffs, duties or taxes associated with international shipments.
7. Copyright and Trademarks: All content contained in printed materials or on the Mirus Bio LLC website is the copyright of Mirus Bio LLC unless specifically identified otherwise. Trademarks referenced herein are either registered trademarks of Mirus Bio LLC or third party trademarks, which are the property of their respective owners. All rights are reserved. Please contact email@example.com
to request permission to use copyrighted material or trademarks of Mirus Bio LLC.
8. Payment Terms: All sales are net 30 days of invoice in U.S. dollars unless other terms are agreed to in writing by Mirus Bio LLC. Prices are subject to change without notice. Mirus Bio LLC accepts the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Mail payments to:
Mirus Bio LLC
545 Science Dr., Suite A
Madison, WI 53711 USA
Attention: Accounts Payable
9. Returns: Mirus Bio LLC must authorize all product returns. Customers wishing to return a product should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Product that we confirm damaged, incomplete or do not meet our minimum written specifications will be replaced per our warranty (see above) providing such notice is received from the original purchaser within 30 days of receipt of the product. Customers may contact Mirus Bio LLC to cancel an order after shipment or return a product that meets our minimum written specifications. Mirus Bio LLC must authorize these returns. Products must be unopened and returned in their original, intact condition. The customer must bear the cost of shipping the product back to Mirus Bio LLC under the conditions specified by Mirus Bio LLC. All such returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
10. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Mirus Bio LLC and Customer with respect to Customer use of the Web site and Customer purchase of products hereunder, except as the foregoing (i) may be amended from time to time by Mirus Bio LLC, or (ii) as related to Customer purchase of products, may be superseded by any express conflicting terms or supplemented by any express additional terms in a separate written contract signed by authorized representatives of Mirus Bio LLC and Customer.