Mirus Bio Custom Services
From basic research to product development, Mirus Bio scientists utilize their expertise in nucleic acid chemistry, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology to establish innovative technologies and products for use in life science research. Almost two decades ago, our first products reflected advancements achieved in our non-viral gene therapy research. Since then, our scientists have made significant contributions providing new and better tools for a variety of research applications.
In the heart of Midwest research and industry, Mirus Bio is located in the University Research Park (URP), of the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. Serving as a biotechnology hub, many companies such as Life Technologies, Exact Sciences, Cellular Dynamics and Hologic are located within the research park.
Our Services Include:
Full Transfection Offering (pDNA, mRNA, siRNA/miRNA)
- Stable cell line selection and characterization
- siRNA/miRNA screening
Custom Cell Type Specific Transfection Reagent Development
- Find the best transfection reagent for your cell type to meet your experimental goals
- Custom formulation development using proprietary, state of the art lipid and polymer libraries
- Comprehensive comparison screening against commercially available transfection reagents
Nucleic Acid Labeling
- Covalent labeling of any nucleic acid with choice of 9 moieties
- Visualization of plasmid DNA, mRNA, siRNA/miRNA delivery into cells
- Tissue culture services
- Custom lipid and polymer synthesis
Service Through Expertise
With our services you can expect:
- Direct communication with researchers
- Weekly e-mail updates and access to raw data
- Teams of chemists and biologists with broad industry experience
- Reliable results that will allow seamless progression to the next steps of research
What does this mean for your workflow?
- Simple but time-consuming work can be done quickly and with reliable results
- Allocated budget can be used efficiently and with measureable results
- Difficult techniques or cell types can be addressed by our team of experts
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.